Lisa Schauer and I put on a Webinar for ZweigWhite late last December, and it is available for resale at ZW website. We received great feedback from the Webinar, and plan to repeat the session (with new content) later this year.
The uncertain economic times have forced many firms to change the way they do business. With limited resources and a more critical eye towards cost savings and efficiencies, firms are finding new ways of capturing limited project opportunities. This webinar will demonstrate, through three successful case studies, the need for implementing processes that support strategic business development with practical applications you can apply in your firm. Topics covered include:
How firm’s entering markets they have historically no experience working in can get involved in a short amount of time.
- The roles of marketers vs. technical managers in the chase for new clients or projects.
- Understanding what keeps your client up at night…how this significant piece of information make the difference in a competitive marketplace
- How to better illustrate the benefits your firm offers (beyond stating what you do and how long you have done it)
- What is your firm’s X-factor for your firm and how do you sell it?
Who would benefit from this information?
- Principals / Owners
- Marketing / Business Development Managers and staff
- Project Managers